Win an Executive Box experience for Luton Town v Bradford City with Star Platforms!
5 October 2018
Fancy winning an Executive Box experience for you and a friend to attend Luton Town v Bradford City on Tuesday 27th November?
To celebrate the launch of the Luton Town FC away shirt we are delighted to be able to offer the opportunity for you and a friend to attend Luton Town v Bradford City as our guest! With two tickets to the Executive Box, the lucky winners will also be treated to a buffet dinner and drinks on the house. All you need to do to enter is post a picture of you wearing the new away shirt with #StarSpotting and #HattersBoxTx on Twitter! Full Terms and Conditions
Back to all news
- The promoter is: Star Platforms Limited whose registered office is at Watling Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3QT.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except employees of Star Platforms Limited or Luton Town Football Club and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is considered when the user submits an image using the hashtags #StarSpotting and #HattersBoxTx on Twitter. The image must contain someone wearing the Luton Town Football Club 2018/2019 away shirt with the Star Platforms logo to qualify, and the user must have distribution rights to the image.
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted via Twitter.
- The closing date for the competition will be Friday, 9th November 2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: each winner will win 2 tickets to the Executive Box for the Luton Town v Bradford City match on the 27th This is an evening game and timing will be communicated to the winners. The prize includes two tickets per winner to the game in box 28, and a buffet with drinks are included.
- Winners will be chosen at random to give everyone a fair chance. The winners will be chosen week commencing the 12th November by Luton Town FC manager Nathan Jones.
- The winners will be notified by the channel they entered within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do(es) not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. We will only share your Twitter handle, Facebook profile or name to communicate you have won the competition.