Win a Star Platforms sponsored Luton Town FC away shirt!
3 August 2018
The EFL League One kicks off tomorrow and we’re looking forward to Luton Town FC’s first away game in their Star Platforms shirt! To celebrate we’re running a competition to win one, just tweet us your best pic from the game with #StarSpotting & #COYH to enter!
- Users can enter as many times as they like
- You must have distribution rights to the image you submit with the hashtags
- By using the #StarSpotting you are consenting to us reusing the image for promotional activities
- You must use both #StarSpotting and #COYH to qualify for entry
- You must be able to see the Star Platforms shirt in the image
- The winner will be chosen approximately 48 hours after the end of each game. If we haven’t heard back from them within 48 hours of notification a new winner will be chosen. Delivery is subject to shirt availability and may take longer during busy periods
- The winner that we chose is final and shall not be negotiated.
Full Terms and Conditions
Back to all news
- The promoter is: Star Platforms Limited whose registered office is at Watling Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3QT
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except employees of Star Platforms Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Entry is considered when the user submits an image using the hashtags #StarSpotting and #COYH on Twitter. The image must contain the Luton Town FC Star Platforms sponsored away shirt to qualify, and the user must have distribution rights to the image
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted via Twitter
- The closing date for each competition will be approximately 24 hours after the game has ended
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- The prize is as follows: each winner will win 1 Luton Town FC away shirt, sponsored by Star Platforms. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Delivery is subject to availability and make take longer during busy periods.
- Winners will be chosen at random to give everyone a fair chance
- The winner will be notified by Twitter within 48 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. We will only share your Twitter handle to communicate you have won the competition, and your delivery details with Luton Town FC to deliver your shirt