As 2018 draws to an end we would like to take this opportunity to thank our customers for their business in 2018 business and update you on a few brief highlights from our year.
• Our fleet has increased by 27% this year bringing our fleet size to 1,552 platforms with further investment planned in 2019 as we continue to grow
• In January, we were delighted to be one of only five international companies shortlisted for the IAPA Access Rental Company of the Year award
• April saw the exciting announcement of our Luton Town Football Club sponsorship
• In June we were delighted to open our fifth depot in Thetford; providing support to our customers in the heart of the Anglia region
• August saw Joint Managing Director, Steve Simmons, become chairman of the Access Alliance, further cementing Star Platforms as a great choice for National coverage.
None of this would have been possible without the continued loyalty of our customers, so we thank you once again. Our 2019 desk calendars have been sent in the post. Please check around for yours and if you can’t track it down we will gladly send you one FOC if you complete our Request Form.
Finally, may we take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year; we look forward to working with you throughout 2019!Back to all news