Thank You For Your Support In 2017
21 December 2017
As 2017 draws to an end we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business, update you on a few brief highlights and touch on how we can support your requirements in 2018:
- Our fleet size has increased significantly this year from 750 to 1,225 platforms with further investment planned in 2018. All our products are purchased from new, always offering you the very highest levels of quality and reliability.
- We recently opened our new depot in Reading providing excellent additional coverage for customers through the M3/M4 corridor from London to the South West.
- As active members of the Access Alliance you can place orders with us using your account for any location in the UK. Just call us and we organise the rest!
- IPAF training courses are available daily from one of our four training locations, or can be delivered at your premises or on-site. You can check availability and make booking online.
- This year we were proud to have achieved ISO 14001 (2015) together with CLOCS, SafeHire and the retention of FORS Silver standard from last year, ensuring best practice in terms of safety, efficiency and environmental protection for staff and customers.
None of this would have been possible without the continued loyalty of our customers, so thank you once again.
Finally, may we take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year; we look forward to working with you throughout 2018.
The Directors and Staff at Star Platforms Back to all news