Star Platforms awarded IPAF Rental+ Gold Standard
UK powered access company, Star Platforms, has successfully passed their recent IPAF Rental+ audit for powered access rental, attaining the highest quality mark possible; the IPAF Rental+ ‘Gold’ standard.
Run by the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), the respected IPAF Rental+ quality mark demonstrates to customers that the rental company they use has been independently audited by an ISO9001 lead auditor, within the last 12 months to the most stringent standards of rental processes, staff training, equipment quality & maintenance, customer advice, and customer satisfaction.
IPAF Rental+ ‘Gold’ is only awarded to rental companies with the very highest standards.
With IPAF Rental+, you get complete reassurance at every stage of the rental process;
- Companies that display the IPAF Rental+ sign always have knowledgeable booking staff. Training and competency levels of hire desk staff are checked by the IPAF Rental+ auditor at point of audit. Their thorough understanding of their fleet ensures you will get exactly the right platform you need for the job
- Staff’s knowledge of safety legislation and equipment will help you operate safely and legally on site. Staff training and competency levels are auditor checked against standards set out in the IPAF Rental+ guidelines
- All IPAF Rental+ centres use delivery drivers trained to IPAF demonstrator level. The quality of their handover familiarisation means you will get the most out of your machine right from the outset
- IPAF Rental+ centres can provide certified platform operators with machines if required
- IPAF Rental+ workshop/engineering staff – from service and maintenance engineers to pre-delivery inspectors – are all qualified to the required levels
- All IPAF Rental+ centres subject their machines to PDI checking, condition monitoring and a thorough examination schedule.
“We take pride in our accreditations and processes at Star Platforms and are delighted to add the IPAF Rental+ Gold standard to our achievements. Being awarded ‘Gold’ status sets us apart from other rental companies and demonstrates our ability to deliver the very highest levels of service, safety and quality to our customers.”Ian Mitchell, Operations Director, Star Platforms