Merry Christmas from everyone at Star Platforms
As 2019 draws to a close we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and update you on a few brief highlights from our year:
- Our fleet continues to grow and has increased by 20% this year to over 1,850 platforms with further investment planned in 2020
- Our shirt sponsorship of Luton Town FC has exceeded our expectations with back-to-back promotions and is now being worn in the Championship
- We have continued to invest in our delivery fleet with the addition of three new trucks, including our first articulated lorry serving our London and Kent customers
- In October we were delighted to pass our IPAF Rental+ audit with the GOLD standard, which is only awarded to rental companies with the very highest standards of quality and customer service
- We celebrated our 5th birthday this year and couldn’t have done so without our fantastic customers and suppliers. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support – we really do appreciate it!
We also delivered a record number of IPAF operator training courses this year, which are available daily from one of our five training locations or can be delivered on site or at your premises.
Finally, may we take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year; we look forward to working with you throughout 2020.
The Directors and Staff at Star Platforms