External Training Co-ordinator
Are you an amazing administrator and love to work in a busy environment? If you are a confident communicator and enjoy speaking with customers then this could be the role for you!
You will be an integral part of our external training function which provides working at height training for a variety of customers. The training department is growing and we are looking for someone who can plan and administrate all course provisions.
This is a busy role where no day is the same but you will work for a great progressive company that put their employees at the heart of what they do!
What you will be doing:
- The scheduling and co-ordination of courses and all associated administration
- Dealing with customers and suppliers via inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Ensure all calls, emails and general office administrative duties are handled professionally, always providing customers with the highest standard of customer service
- Convert training enquiries into bookings and maximise all additional cross-selling opportunities
- Maintain effective and efficient administration processes
- Monitor course availability and advertise via the website and other external sources
- Work closely with the wider team to provide and smooth and cohesive solution to providing the best service and fulfilling orders
You will have:
- Must have strong administrative experience gained in a previous office environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great organisational skills, with an eye for detail
- A confident and can-do attitude with the ability to multitask and prioritise deadlines
- The ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly and to be able to deal with large volumes of work efficiently and accurately.
- Good all-round knowledge of MS Office (outlook/word/excel are essential)
- Minimum of a GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
Benefits & Rewards
- Competitive salary
- 25 days Holidays
- Company profit share scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking